Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is achieved.
CBSE Affiliation no. - 3330246 School Code - 15159
GENERAL RULES OF DISCIPLINE
Every student must obey the following rules of discipline.
1. All students must come to school on time. Latecomers will have to get written permission from the Principal.
2. Students must come to school in clean, neat and proper dress and must attend all functions inside and outside the school in school uniform only.
3. Uniform is compulsory and should be strictly in accordance with the pattern prescribed by the school.
4. Students will not be permitted to leave the school during the school hours.
5. All are expected to speak English in the school premises and in the school vehicles.
6. No CD, DVD, USB memory, i-pod and books other than text books and note books should be brought to school.
7. Student should move in a line without making any noise. This practice should be observed at all the time in the school premises.
8. Students shall not bring any eatables other than regular meals.
9. Pupils who absent themselves from an examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
10. Every student is responsible for the safe custody of his/her belongings. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any belongings. Ornaments and jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the school. Pupils are advised not to bring big amounts of money to school.
11. Students are not allowed to bring / use mobile phone in school campus on any reason. A fine of Rs 250/- will be charged if found violating. For all other types of rules violations cash penalties will be decided as and when required.
12. Students should maintain discipline. Running in corridors, shouting, whistling, writing on walls, use of foul language etc. is strictly prohibited.
13. The classrooms, the school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy. Any damage caused to properties of the school and others will have to be made good. Damage caused even by accident should be reported to the school authorities.
14. For entries in the Progress Report and remarks in the School Diary as well as for any other communication intended for parents, a student must obtain his/her parent's acknowledgement within three days.
LEAVE OR ABSENCE RULES
1. No one who is late for school or has been absent for more than two days continuously will be admitted to class without the permission of the Principal.
2. A student suffering from any contagious disease should be sent to school only after cure.
3. (a) Leave is not granted except on prior written application from parents/guardians and only for serious reasons.
(b) If a student is absent from school for any reason whatsoever, the parent should phone the school office between 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. on the day of the student's absence.
4. Every absence (sick leave or otherwise) must be entered briefly in ink in the ABSENCE AND LEAVE RECORD pages and signed by the parent/guardian.
5. For leave of up to 2 days, it is sufficient to apply through the pages of the school diary.
6. For leave or absence of more than 2 (two) days, an application letter must be sent.
7. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than three consecutive days renders the students liable to have their names struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of a re-admission fee.
8. All are expected to attend class on the opening day after each vacation. Those absent without leave because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class.
9. Absence for more than three days before the beginning of a vacation or immediately after a vacation renders the students liable to have their names struck off the rolls. Re-admission if granted, will be done on payment of a re-admission fee
10. The intended withdrawal of a student should be made known to the Principal in writing one calendar month in advance, or one month’s fee will be charged.
1. Subject to availability of seats, students may avail bus facility as per existing rules and fares.
2. Bus fees will have to be remitted along with tuition fees.
3. The school does not entertain any change in the bus route to suit the individual's convenience.
4. Bus facility cannot be withdrawn in the month of May, June and December to Feb.
5. Bus fees will be realized of 11 months.
6. Bus facility will be charged for whole academic session.
7. Students are expected to be on the right side of their bus stops along with escorting person at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus.
8. Buses will not wait for late comers.
9. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless, otherwise directed by the transport in-charge.
10. Objects of any kind must not be thrown inside or outside the bus.
11. Commuters are not allowed to change school buses or go by other means of transport without written permission from the Principal/Vice Principal.
12. The driver's attention must not be diverted for any reason. If any such case comes to notice
bus facility may be cancelled.
13. In-disciplinary behaviour is strictly prohibited. In such case Bus service will be withdrawn immediately without prior intimation.
14. Students will be held responsible and punished for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism and fined accordingly.
15. The Parents should ensure that transportation of their wards to and from the school is comfortable and small kids of Nursery to class VIII are properly escorted, boarded and received personally at the bus stop.
16. A responsible person from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a mobile phone to keep connectivity with the school office. Please note down the telephone numbers of the respective bus in-charge, from the school office.
17. Parents are requested not to enter the bus and disrupt the functioning of transport. All the problems related to bus will be strictly sorted out by school authorities only. Parents’ involvement is strictly prohibited.
18. Parents are requested to ensure that the student is escorted to and from the bus stop. The escort must be at the stop 5 to 10 minutes before arrival of the bus.
19. Eating in the buses or littering is not permitted.
20. Strict discipline must be maintained in the buses while travelling to school. Behaviour in the bus should be courteous. Talking aloud and moving around is not permitted. More than one complaint of indiscipline in the bus will result in withholding/withdrawing the transport facility of the child.
21. In any contingent situation, Parent can request for discontinuation of transport service through written application prior to the month of discontinued service.